Friday, November 16, 2007

And So It Begins...


This is my first blog on The Planner Pages. Here I will post interesting things about the glamorous (yeah, right) life of a wedding planner. WHY, OH, WHY does everyone think it is so easy, cool and glamorous to be a wedding planner? Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE to plan! This is my passion in life. But, as any planner worth their salt knows, it can be a long, hard road to a wedding day!

Well, a little about me. I have been planning for about 12 years. I made the leap into full-time planner about three years ago. Andria Lewis Events (http://www.andrialewisevents.com/) is my baby! I am so happy about the work I've done lately and the growth of my company. See, I moved to Memphis from New Orleans a little over two years ago. It rained and New Orleans got a little wet. Perhaps you heard about it. I'm not an original New Orleanian. I am a proud Mississippi girl. Call me a GRIT anytime! For you Northerners, that's a Girl Raised In The South!

I am just coming off a series of weddings that has me a bit pooped. I'll recap the planning process and post a few pics of my girls.

Alrighty, without further ado, here we go! Hang on! It could be a bumpy ride!!!

No comments: